Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.D/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associates. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/01/2015 between 10 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associates|
|Educational Qualification||MS/MD/ M.Phil/P.hd|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Walkin Date to Apply for this job||31/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Research Associates Recruitment:
Following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis at the Medicinal Plant Unit, ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi in the project “Review Monographs on Indian Medicinal Plants Phase- IV”
- Research Associates (Two)
- Qualification M.D./Ph.D. in Pharmacology; Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university
- Desirable (for all positions) (i) 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products/medicinal plants (ii) Experience in literature search by digital and traditional sources in the field of medicinal plants (iii) Flair for scientific writing, preparation of reviews, reports, monographs, (iv) Working knowledge in computers
- Age Below 40 years
- Salary Rs. 23,000 pm (fixed)+ HRA
- Job Requirement Literature search relating to medicinal plants/products, compilation of information, preparation/scrutiny of review/monographs etc. and other related work. Preparation of indices and appendices of the monographs.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Research Associates Post:
- Written Test on 31/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associates Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration of projects is upto 14-6-2015. The appointments, are terminable with onemonths notice from either side without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession etc., medical claim are not admissible. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview, joining or termination of the services. Age upper limit as on the date of interview. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt rules. Candidates possessing experience in work relating to medicinal plants/natural products shall be preferred The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications along with (i) Five copies of biodata and (ii) certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy of the same, may report for a written test as well as an interview to the Head, Medicinal Plants unit as per schedule given below: Posts 1 January 31 ,2015 Eligible candidates are requested to kindly reach before 10.00 A.M.Both written test and interview would be held. No application will be accepted after 10.00 A.M.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 31/01/2015
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016