Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Assistant for M.Sc holders on October 16, 2014
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Research Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.27,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : October 16, 2014
Details of Post :
The following post is to be filled up under ICMR task-force project entitled “Biomedical Informatics Centres of ICMR” at Central Coordinating Unit (CCU) in ICMR Hqrds, New Delhi. Under the task-force ICMR has established 20 Biomedical Informatics Centres at Medical Colleges and Medical Research Institutes. The Central Coordinating Unit (CCU) at ICMR Hqrds is coordinating activities of these Centres. The post is at CCU. The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis for a period of one year and will be renewed annually after evaluation.
POST – Research Assistant
- Age limit: – 30 years
- Consolidated pay – @Rs.27,000/- p.m. fixed
- Essential Qualifications – First Class Masters Degree in Bioinformatics or related discipline
- Desirable Qualification/Experience : Practical experience in Structural Bioinformatics tools and techniques such as homology Modeling and Molecular Dynamics and Simulations. Knowledge of drug discovery process. Experience of working in Linux environment
- Job requirement: To assist Scientific Staff at CCU in collection and summarization of research activities at Biomedical Informatics Centre. Any other work assigned by the Principal Investigator.
Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows:
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of provident fund, HRA,CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not admissible.
- Age relaxation for temporary Govt. Servants, SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules in force. Age relaxation will be considered for deserving candidates on the recommendation of selection committee. Candidate should be of 18 years age as on 1/10/2014
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview.
- Qualification and experience should be from a recognized organization.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Consolidated salary of each post may be revised as per ICMR instructions from time to time.
How to apply :
Candidates possessing the above qualifications may come for Walk-in-Personal Discussion/Interview at ICMR Hqrds, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029 on Thursday, 16 October, 2014 at 10.00 a.m. No candidate will be allowed to enter after 10.30 a.m. Those appearing for walk-in-personal discussion should bring with them (1) Five copies of brief Curriculum Vitae without which candidate will not be allowed to appear for personal discussion / interview. (2) All Certificate/Testimonial in Original & One attested copy each of the Certificates/Testimonial.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : October 16, 2014
Venue : ICMR Hqrds, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017