Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow for M.Sc, M.D./Ph.D holders on November 01, 2014
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc, M.D./Ph.D
Salary : Rs.18,000-Rs.23,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi
Walk in date : 01.11.2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow:
Following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis at the Medicinal Plant Unit, ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi in the project “Review Monographs on Indian Medicinal Plants Phase- IV”
Research Associate (One) :
- Qualification : M.D./Ph.D. in Pharmacology; Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university
- Desirable (for all positions) : (i) 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products/ medicinal plants (ii) Experience in literature search by digital and traditional sources in the field of medicinal plants (iii) Flair for scientific writing, preparation of reviews, reports, monographs, (iv) Working knowledge in computers
- Age Below 40 years
- Salary Rs. 23,000 pm (fixed)+ HRA
- Job Requirement : Literature search relating to medicinal plants/products, compilation of information, preparation/ scrutiny of review/monographs etc. and other related work. Preparation of indices and appendices of the monographs.
Senior Research Fellow (One)
- Qualification M.Sc. (Botany/ Chemistry/ Medicinal Plants/ Pharmacology) from a recognized university with 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products/medicinal plants or M. Pharma.
- Desirable (i) Experience in literature search, retrieval, scientific writing, dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants (ii) Diploma/ Degree in computer applications
- Age Below 35 years
- Salary Rs. 18,000 pm (fixed)+HRA
- Job Requirement : Literature search, retrieval and dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants/products, employing digital and traditional sources, compilation of information, preparation of reviews/monographs etc.
General information/instructions :
The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration of projects is upto 14-6-2015. The appointments, are terminable with one-months notice from either side without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession etc., medical claim are not admissible. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview, joining or termination of the services. Age upper limit as on the date of interview. Age relaxation in case of SC/ ST/ OBC as per Govt rules.Age is also relaxable for meritorious, well qualified and experienced candidates who have worked in Govt/ Autonomous set up and having relevant experience.Candidates possessing experience in work relating to medicinal plants/ natural products shall be preferred The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications along with (i) Five copies of biodata and (ii) certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy of the same, may report for interview to the Head, Medicinal Plants unit as per schedule given below: Posts 1-2 November 1 ,2014. Eligible candidates are requested to kindly reach before 10.30 A.M.No application will be accepted after 10.30 A.M.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 01.11.2014
Venue : INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|