Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Driver through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Driver Job on or before 20/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH, 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH NATIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE ON MITHUN JHARNAPANI, MEDZIPHEMA NAGALAND – 797 106|
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Driver Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of one post of Driver (T-1) at National Research Centre on Mithun (ICAR), Jharnapani for its centre and KVK situated at Porba, Dist. Phek, Nagaland as per the details given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Driver (T-1)||1||Essential: (i) Matriculate with driving license for both heavy & light vehicle Desirable: i) Atleast 5 years experience of driving a Car/Jeep/Mini Bus||Pay Band 1: Rs.5200-20200/- + G.P. Rs.2000/-||18-30 years as on 1st Jan., 2015|
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)- Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Driver Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, and it may not be convenient or possible for the institute to call for interview all the applicants, the Director, NRCM, Jharnapani, Medziphema, Nagaland, reserves the right to fix the criteria for screening the applications.
- The eligible candidates have to appear for driving test.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen/physically handicapped as per rule. Age for the purpose shall be determined as on 01.01.2015.
- Persons already employed should route their application through proper channel. Upper age limit for serving regular ICAR employees will be 45 years.
- Candidate applying for the posts will have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in the form of crossed IPO/DD drawn in favour of Director, NRCM, Jharnapani, Medziphema, Nagaland – 797 106. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from paying application fee.
- The post carry usual allowances, selected candidates will be under “Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” as per Central Govt. rules mutatis-mutandis applicable in ICAR from time to time.
- Original certificates and marksheets should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought if and when called for selection process. Attested copies of certificates regarding proof of age, educational qualifications, knowledge (as under essential qualification) experience and caste, registration in employment exchange etc. should, however, be submitted along with the application.
- Application received late and in incomplete form will not be considered. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates. Mere fulfillment of requirements as laid down in the advertisement will not vest any right in the candidate for being called for test/interview. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for.
- Candidates applying for the post have to superscribe on the envelope as “Application for the post of “…………………………………………..……” addressed to the Director, NRC on Mithun, Jharnapani, P.O. Medziphema – 797 106, Nagaland by Speed Post/Registered Post only.
- The last date for receipt of applications is on or before 20.04.2015.
- Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after the expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained at all.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/4/2015
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/2015.
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017