Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/4/2015 between 09:30 AM to latest by 11:00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 /- p.m|
|Walk in date for this job||23/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr Suresh Kumar, Div-II, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003|
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Project Associate Fellow Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill-up following positions as per details below purely on temporary basis under the time bound project running in this Institute.
- Name of Project ICAR-ICARDA project on Assessing adaptability and utilization potential of Opuntia ficus-indica in arid and semiarid regions of India
- Name of Post Project Associate
- No. of Post One
- Place of Posting CAZRI, Jodhpur
- Emoluments Rs. 18,000/- Fixed per month
- Qualification Post graduate in Botany with specialization in Ecology
- Desirable 1. Practical experience for field work and interaction with farmers at least one year 2. Experience in basic knowledge of computer handling
- Duration and other conditions Upto 31 December 2016 (purely temporary)
- Age limit 40 years for Men & 45 years for Women on date of walk-ininterview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC, as per rules)
- Date of walk-in-interview 23.04.2015 at 10:30 AM
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)- Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 23/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Project Associate Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
The Candidates fulfilling the qualification for the above positions are invited to appear for a walk-ininterview on 16.04.2015 at 10:30 AM to be held at the office of Dr Suresh Kumar, Div-II, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342003 (Raj.). The candidate should bring the following documents along with bio-data on plain paper duly signed and pasted with a recent passport size photograph on it. (i) Original certificate of educational qualifications and attested copies (ii) Two testimonials of Character from two responsible gazetted officers (iii) relevant publications (iv) a brief of research work during post graduations (v) No objection certificate from the employer in case of employment elsewhere (vi) Experience certificate in original, if any. The above position is purely temporary and is co-terminus with the project. The service of the selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of period mentioned in the offer of appointment, whichever is earlier. He/she will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of the Institute/ICAR. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 23/4/2015
Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110 012
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017