Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2015 – NO.F.NICRA/DIV-III/2015-ADM.I. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MVSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/5/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MVSC
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : JODHPUR
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 23/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Indian Council of Agricultural Research CENTRAL ARID ZONE RESEARCH INSTITUTE LIGHT INDUSTRIAL AREA, JODHPUR – 342 003.
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill-up following position as per details below purely on temporary basis under the time bound Project running in this Institute
- Name of Project “Mitigation of Climate change by Enhancing C-sequestration in Agriculture and adaptation strategies to thermal stress in ruminants in arid region of western India” (NICRA) XIIth Plan Project” CAZRI, Jodhpur
- Name of Post Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Post 6 (Six)
- Emoluments Rs. 16,000/- pm + HRA (for Ist and IInd years and Rs. 18000/- + HRA in the IIIrd year onwards)
- Qualification Post No. 1 SRF (Three Post) (Soil Science) – M.Sc. Soil Science/Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/Analytical) with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Post No. 2 SRF (One Post) (Animal Science) – MVSc./M.Sc. Animal Sciences/Agronomy/Agriculture with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent grade point average. Post No. 3 SRF (Two Post) (Plant Science) – M.Sc. Agriculture with Plant Physiology /Environmental Science/MSc. Forestry/ Agroforestry with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent gradepoint average.
- Desirable Experience For all the SRF posts : In computer operation and handling of modern equipment in the relevant fields.
- Duration and other conditions Upto 31 March 2017 or till the expiry of the scheme whichever is earlier as co-terminus with the project. (purely temporary)
- Age limit 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the date of walk-ininterview (Relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC candidates as per rule)
- Date of walk-in-interview 23.05.2015 at 10.30 AM
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 23/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
The candidates fulfilling the qualification for the above position are invited to appear for a walk-ininterview to be held at the office of Dr. R.K. Bhatt, HD-III, Central Arid Zone Research Institute, Light Industrial Area, Jodhpur – 342 003 (Raj.) (Contact No. 0291 2786483). The candidate should bring the following documents alongwith bio-data on plain paper duly signed and pasted with a recent colour passport size photograph on it. (i)Original certificate of educational qualifications and attested copies (ii) Two testimonials of Character from two responsible gazetted officers (iii) relevant publication (iv) a brief of research work during post graduations (v) No objection certificate from the employer in case of employment elsewhere (vi) Experience certificate in original, if any. The above position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The service of the selected candidate will stand terminated automatically after the expiry of the project or completion of period mentioned in the offer of appointment and on the decision of the competent authority, whichever is earlier. He/she will not have any right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in regular vacancies of the Institute/ICAR. TA/DA will not be admissible for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 23/5/2015
Indian Council of Agricultural Research CENTRAL ARID ZONE RESEARCH INSTITUTE LIGHT INDUSTRIAL AREA, JODHPUR – 342 003.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2014 – NO.F.NICRA/DIV-III/2015-ADM.I.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016