Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist, Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. RLBCAU/01/2015 . Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Scientist, Technical Assistant on or before 20/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Vacancy Name : Scientist, Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 04 Posts
Salary : Rs-5,200-39,100/-pm
Job Location :Jhansi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR),Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh 284003
Detail Of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Scientist, Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Name of the Post :Scientist
- No. of Vacancy:2 (UR) 1 each for Plant Pathology and Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Pay scale:Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,000
- Essential: Masters degree in the relevant subject including related disciplines and relevant basic sciences with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point. Evidence of the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ICAR- ASRB, UGCCSIR. Or Ph. D. in relevant subject including related disciplines and relevant basic sciences with 2 published research papers in scientific journals with NAAS rating more than 4.
- Desirable: Experience of research in reputed ICAR institutes/ AUs with evidence of published research papers. Knowledge of Computer applications.
Name of the Post :Tech. Asst.-T(3)
- No. of Vacancy:1 (UR)
- Pay scale:Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2800
- Essential: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or any other branch of science relevant to agriculture from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- Desirable: At least two years experience in general laboratory techniques in the areas of Agriculture and allied sciences. Knowledge of English, Hindi & Computer applications
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Scientist, Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Scientist, Technical Assistant Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
- Applications should be submitted in the prescribed Performa strictly typed/hand written. Candidates before applying for the post(s) must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria / essential qualification / age etc. prescribed for the post (s).
- ATTESTED COPIES OF THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS ARE TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION such as Educational qualification/Age Certificate/Caste Certificates etc. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage his/her appointment will be cancelled.
- Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 600/- (Rs.300/- in case of ST/SC/PC) for the post of Scientist and Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC /ST/PC) drawn in favour of, RLBCAU payable at Jhansi. Women candidates are exempted from payment of prescribed fee. No other means of payment i.e. IPO / money orders will be accepted failing which the application will be rejected.
- The date of bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back side of the Bank Draft. The application form or any other information can be accessed on RLBCAU/ ICAR website i.e. www.rlbcau.ac.in, www.icar.org.in.
- Name of the post for which applied must be clearly indicated with category on the envelope alongwith sender’s name and address. Applications should be addressed to the Administrative Officer, Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi-284003.
- Closing date for receipt of applications will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employement News.
- In case of candidates residing and posted in Lahaul & Spiti Distt & Pangi, sub division Chamba Distt of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshdweep, Minicoy and Amindeivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J & K State, Sikkim, last date will be 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered.
- The University does not have responsibility of the staff after the project is withdrawn. The service of the AICRP project staff will be co-terminus with the ICAR project. Website: www.rlbcau.ac.in; www.icar.org.in.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/09/2015
Reference: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.CO/P-R/03C/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017