Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 02.03.2015 at 11.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Post|
|Walk in date for this job||02.03.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR RC – NEH Region. Umroi Road, Umiam Meghalaya|
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walkin-Interview to be held on the 2″ March, 2015 at 11 A.. in the ATIC Building” of Has. Umiam for the following vacancies under the project National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)
- Name of the post : Senior Research Fellow
- No. of post : 04 Posts
- Qualification: Master Degree in Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Biochemistry/ Horticulture Agril. Extension/ Agril. EngineeringPl, Physiology/ Microbiology
- Place of posting shall be at Complex Has, Umiam.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidate. Working knowledge of computer is desired.
- Emolument payable is Rs. 16,000 – pm. plus HRA
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)- Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 02.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
Candidates should bring the relevant certificates, mark sheets in original for verification. Candidates should also bring an application with full bio-data addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam with photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from HSLC onwards duly attested. A recent passport size photograph should also be affixed on top of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 02.03.2015
Venue : ICAR, KAB-I, New Delhi – 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICAR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016