Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2016 – AF.No.RC(R)12/2013. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 20/2/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Vacancy Name : Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 07 post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-p.m
Job Location : Mizoram,Tripura
Last Date to Apply for this job :20/2/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Mizoram,Tripura
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacancies of Lower Division Clerk in Pay Band -1, Rs.5,200-20,200/-with Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus other allowances.
- Name of Centre : Hqs.Umiam Mizoram,Tripura
- Total : 5 no
- Qualification required : (i) Class 12th passed from recognized Board or University (ii)A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
- Desirable : Proficiency in computer operation.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/2/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) :
- Last date for receipt of application is 20 th February, 2016.
- Age limit 18-27 years as on date of closing. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Ex. Serviceman/Physically handicapped as per Govt. of India instructions. Age limit relaxableupto45 years in case of serving regular employees of ICAR in ministerial category.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 200/-(Rupees two hundred)in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only drawn in favour of Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD(PH) and women candidate is Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred)only. Details including format of application, terms and conditions of appointment etc. are available in the Institute website www.icarneh.ernet.in, www.icarneh.admin.org as well as www.kiran.nic.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job6/2/2016
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Recruitment 2016 – AF.No.RC(R)12/2013.