On 05/11/2016, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) announced recruitment notification for Young Professional I . Through this recruitment notification, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) planning to recruit Young Professional I post who have completed B.Sc. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Young Professional I. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 15/11/2016.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) proposes to Conduct Interview for Young Professional I post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 15/11/2016 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) on 15/11/2016. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Professional I|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||15/11/2016|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Bikaner|
Eligibility & Details:
Young Professional I Post:
Candidates can Get the Young Professional I Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Young Professional I|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: B.Sc. (Agri.)|
|Desirable: One year experience of field work|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Minimum age 21 Years and Maximum age 45 Years with relaxation as per rule (Upper age limit relaxation: 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates)|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Bikaner|
|Walk-In-Time: 10.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on Personnel Interview by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Young Professional I ” on 15/11/2016.
- Place of the interview “Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Bikaner“
- Interview will be Starts from 10.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 15/11/2016
VENUE: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Bikaner