Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chairs of Excellence through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chairs of Excellence Job on or before 23.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Vacancy Name||Chairs of Excellence|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) New Forest Dehradun – 248 006|
Detail of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Chairs of Excellence Recruitment:
Applications are invited for three Chairs of Excellence under following disciplines exists in the location(s) mentioned against their names:
- Forest & Climate Change FRI (Deemed) University Biodiversity and Ecology FRI (Deemed) University Forest Biometrics and Productivity Management ICFRE Headquarter
- Remuneration shall be paid in the form of Chair Fellowship, consolidated to the maximum of Rs. 80,000/- per month, Taxes etc, shall be deducted as per rules of the Govt. of India.
- Age Limit- Not more than 67 years (as on 01.07.2015)
- Eligibility Criteria Indian or foreign scholars of nationally and internationally recognized eminence, whose contribution have made a difference to the discipline. He/She must have:- (a) Master Degree with Doctorate. (b) 20 ears of Forestry Research / Academic experience, having guided at least five scholars for Ph.D. in the relevant field OR a person having experience of 10 years in Forestry Research/Academic in the relevant field and 10 in the field of forestry. (c) Evidence of active involvement in research and / or member / fellow of various national and international academic councils. (d) Research and education orientation of National / International level. (Foreign National is subject to clearance by the Ministry of External Affairs). (e) Publications in National and International journals. (f) Previous experience of successful National / International level project Formulation / Management / Supervision
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)- Chairs of Excellence Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Chairs of Excellence Vacancy in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE):
The interested persons are to send their curriculum vitae along with all necessary documents in support of qualifications and experience etc. to the Registrar FRI (Deemed) University along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of Registrar, FRI (Deemed) University, Dehradun for the Chair situated at FRI (Deemed) University and to the Deputy Director General (Education), ICFRE, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun-248006 (Uttarakhand) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of DDO (Admin), ICFRE, Dehradun for the Chair situated at ICFRE Headquarter. The amount of Demand draft is non-refundable in any case. The name of the chair for which CV is submitted should be boldly superscribed on the envelope. The interested persons are also required to see complete advertisement available on the website www.icfre.gov.in or else in the office of Registrar, FRI (Deemed) University, Dehradun / office of Assistant Director General (Education and Recruitment Board), ICFRE, Dehradun during office hours on any working day. Last date of the application is 13th April, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13.04.2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017