Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Conservators through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Conservators Job on or before 23.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) New Forest Dehradun – 248 006|
Detail of Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Conservators Recruitment:
The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education is an Autonomous Council of the Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change, Government of India, with its Institutes at Dehradun, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Jorhat, Jodhpur, Coimbatore, Shimla, Ranchi, and Hyderabad.
The following posts in the Council are available for filling up on deputation basis at the level of Conservator of Forests (CF) in the pay scale of PB-: Rs.37,400-67,000/- with grade pay of Rs.,900- and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) in the pay scale of PB-: Rs.37.40067,000/- with grade pay of Rs.,700- and PB-3; Rs.15,600-39,100 with grade pay of Rs. ,600/and Rs. ,600/. The vacant positions in various Institutes are indicated below:
- Conservator of Forests : 20 Posts
- Deputy Conservator of Forests : 16 Posts
The IFS officers who have completed 15 years of service with reference to the year of allotment are eligible for consideration for appointment to the post of Conservator of Forests. The IFSSFS officers who are either in the Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay of Rs.,600/- (having qualifying service of 07 years)or Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs. ,600/- (having qualifying service of 09 years) or Pay Band-4 with Grade Pay Rs.,700/- (having qualifying service of 13 years) are eligible for consideration to the post of Dy. Conservator of Forests.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)- Conservators Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Conservators Vacancy in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE):
- The IFS/SFS officers who are willing to be considered for appointment on deputation against these vacancies with liability to serve any where in India under the Council, are requested to send their applications in the prescribed proforma (copy enclosed) through the concerned State Government/Ministry of Government of India, if serving on deputation to the Central Government, so as to reach this Council latest by 01.04.2015. A signed copy of same should be forwarded in MS-Word to following mail id in advance by the applicant:
- The closing date of receipt of application from officers residing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep will be 15.04.2015.
- The StateUT GovernmentsMinistries of Government of India are requested to send the Confidential Reports for the last five years and vigilance clearance in respect of willing officers, while forwarding their applications.
- The tenure of All Indian Service Officer will be governed in accordance with the provisions under prevalent rules in this regard.
- The officer on appointment on deputation to the council would get grade paydeputation pay etc., as the case may be as per provision under DoPT O. No/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017