Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Academic Fellowships through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1/2015/SAF . Candidates who have completed Any Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Academic Fellowships on or before 15/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Academic Fellowships
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : Rs-40,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR),35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001.
Detail Of Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) Senior Academic Fellowships Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from the SC/ST candidates in the prescribed form so as to reach the undersigned on or before 15.06.2015 for the award of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF) of the value of Rs. 40000/- p.m. with a contingency grant of Rs.40000/- p.a.
- The term of the Fellowship shall be for a maximum period of 2 years, extendable by 1 more year in special circumstances, if recommended by the Research Projects Committee.
- The number of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF) vacant for the year 2014-2015 are 01 SC, 01 ST & 01 PWD only.
- Senior Fellowships are awarded to senior scholars who have done quality work and have publications in the form of books and papers in professional journals related to history to their credit.
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), selected candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research.
- The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of specialists, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
- The presentation by the applicant will be held at the ICHR’s office at New Delhi.
- Second class railway or bus fare will be paid by the shortest routes from Railway Station / Bus Stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer to the venue of presentation. Travel fare will be paid to eligible candidates on production of ticket(s), provided the distance traveled is not less than 30 kms
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) – Senior Academic Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Academic Fellowships Vacancy in Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR):
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the ICHR: www.ichr.ac.in Hard copy and electronic copy should be submitted to Assistant Director (Research) [firstname.lastname@example.org] by 15.06.2015.
- Indian Council of Historical Research reserves the right: a. to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to shortlist candidates to be called for presentation; b. to increase/decrease the number of fellowships on its own discretion. c. not to award any of the advertised fellowships.
- Application of Reservation rules in the award of Fellowships is subject to certain clarifications to be received from the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- In the Application form the section for categories is for Administrative purposes (e.g. preparation of statistical data).
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the prescribed date will be rejected. Eligible and interested scholars may apply along with self attested copies of the requisite documents mentioned in the checklist by post & electronically to the Assistant Director (Research), Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/06/2015
Reference: Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO.1/2015/SAF