Indian Council of Historical Research has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Academic Fellowships through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Historical Research Recruitment 2015 –Re-notification No.1/2015/SAF. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Historical Research
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Senior Academic Fellowships on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Historical Research
Vacancy Name :Senior Academic Fellowships
Educational Qualification :M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs – 40,000/- Pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001.
Detail Of Indian Council of Historical Research Senior Academic Fellowships Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the SC, ST & PWD candidates in the prescribed form so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30.09.2015 for the award of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF) of the value of Rs. 40000/- per month. with a contingency grant of Rs.40000/- per annum.
- A. The term of the Fellowship shall be for a maximum period of Two years, extendable by one more year in special circumstances, if recommended by the Research Projects Committee.
- B. The number of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF) vacant for the year 2014-2015 are :
- Senior Fellowships are awarded to senior scholars who have done quality work and have publications in the form of books and papers in professional journals related to history to their credit.
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), selected candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research.
- The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of specialists, on the basis of the experts’ evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate.
- The presentation by the applicant will be held at the ICHR’s office at New Delhi.
- Second class railway or bus fare will be paid by the shortest routes from Railway Station / Bus Stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer to the venue of presentation. Travel fare will be paid to eligible candidates on production of ticket(s), provided the distance traveled is not less than 30 kms.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Historical Research – Senior Academic Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Academic Fellowships Vacancy in Indian Council of Historical Research:
Application form can be downloaded from the website of the ICHR: www.ichr.ac.in Hard copy and electronic copy should be submitted to the Member Secretary [[email protected] and also to [email protected]] by 30.09.2015.
- Re-notification No.1/2015/SAF
- 1) Indian Council of Historical Research reserves the right:
- a. to fix criteria for screening the applications so as to shortlist candidates to be called for presentation;
- b. to increase/decrease the number of fellowships on its own discretion.
- c. not to award any of the advertised fellowships.
- Application of Reservation rules in the award of Fellowships is subject to certain clarifications to be received from the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- In the Application form the section for categories is for Administrative purposes (e.g. preparation of statistical data).
- Incomplete applications as well as applications received after the prescribed date will not be considered. Eligible and interested scholars may apply along with self attested copies of the requisite documents mentioned in the checklist by post & electronically to the Member Secretary, Indian Council of Historical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001.
- Note : Those who have already applied against our previous Notification, dated 13.05.2015 need not to apply again. However, they may send their latest Bio-data.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Indian Council of Historical Research Recruitment 2015 – Re-notification No.1/2015/SAF
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017