Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director General on or before 17/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Director General
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/MD pathology
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-80,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi.
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),New Delhi-110001
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Director General Recruitment:
- Government of India Call for applicationsnominations for the post of Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)cum-Secretary, Department of
- Health Research . Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India invites applications for the above post from Indian Medical Scientists with proven track record of Medical / Biological Health Research and its administration.
- The Department of Health Research (DHR) is a Department under the Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Government of India. The different activities of the DHR include promotion and coordination of basic, applied and clinical research including clinical trials and operational research in areas related to bio-medical research through development of infrastructure, man power and skills in cutting edge areas of management of research.
- It also addresses ethical issues in medical and health research along with intersectoral coordination and promotion of publicprivate partnership as well as training in research. International cooperation in areas related to international health is also among the priorities.
- Investigation of outbreaks and development of tools for their prevention is an important activity of DHR. The ICMR, as a component of DHR, promotes and supports intramural and extramural research activities in the fields of communicable and non-communicable diseases and basic medical Sciences. The Council has 33 institutes located in different parts of India.
- The requirements for the post are as follows:
- Essential Qualifications: MBBS, MD or equivalent from a recognized University and approved by Medical Council of India, with more than 15 years of research / academic / clinical experi. E. b. Desirable Qualifications :
- Experience of heading a medical research institution of repute. Demonstrated managerial / administrative capability to plan, guide and implement the vast and varied and multifaceted activities in the area of medical research;
- Proven record of Medical / Bio-Medical Health Research as published in prestigious national and international journals;
- Involvement in multi-centric / technological research work involving handling of large projects in medical research; and iv. Experience in regulatory issues.
- Age Requirement:”Preferably below 57 years.
- Last date for receiving application: 17-06-2015
- Rs. 80,000(fixed) + NPA subject to total ceiling of Rs. 85,000 +other allowances as admission.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director General Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Address for receiving application:Candidates may address the application on plain paper giving detailed C.. at the following address:Shri R.P.Meena, Joint Secretary, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, IInd Floor, Indian Red Cross Society Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 f. Pay and Emoluments
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/06/2015