Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Ph.D Programme through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/NIRRH/Ph.D. 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc,M.Pharma,MBBS,MVSc,Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Ph.D Programme on or before 19/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Ph.D Programme
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,M.Pharma,M.B.B.S,MVSC,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-08,000/-pm
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 19/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Mumbai-400012
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Ph.D Programme Recruitment:
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai, is a premier Institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
- The Institute invites applications from young and bright students willing to take up challenges in modern biology for enrollment in Ph.D. programme.
- The thrust areas of research include: Fertility Regulation, Infertility and Reproductive Disorders, Reproductive Tract Infections, Maternal and Child Health, Osteoporosis, Genetic Disorders, Stem Cell Biology, Structural Biology, Bioinformatics and Reproductive Toxicology.
- The Institute is affiliated to the University of Mumbai for the award of Ph.D. degree in Applied Biology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences and Biotechnology.
- Candidates with M.Sc. in Biological Sciences/ M.Pharm./ M.V.Sc. or M.B.B.S. (securing not less than 60% marks for general category candidates and not less than 55% for SC/ST candidates in all major examinations from higher secondary (10 + 2) onwards).
- Candidates who have appeared for their qualifying examination in the academic year 2014-15 and whose results are awaited are also eligible to apply.
- Such candidates have to submit the proof of passing marks either at the time of interview or if selected at the time of admission.
- The candidates must have also qualified the Ph.D. entrance test (PET) conducted by the University of Mumbai OR examination conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET)/ICAR/ICMR/DBT JRF. M.Pharm/M.Tech (Professional Course) candidates with GATE score of 95 percentile or above would be eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit is 28 years as on 19th June 2015 and it is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped persons as well as women candidates as per Government of India rules in this regard.
- Fellowship: The selected candidates, who have passed CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT examination can avail fellowship as per the rules. Other selected candidates will initially be paid Rs. 8000/- per month for two years and encouraged to seek fellowship from other funding agencies.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Ph.D Programme Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
- The names of the short listed candidates will be displayed on the NIRRH website. The candidates will be called for an interview for final selection. The date and time for the interviews will be displayed in advance. Those candidates who qualify at the interviews will be selected for Ph.D programme.
How To Apply For Ph.D Programme Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
- Application form available at the NIRRH website (www.nirrh.res.in) http://www.bicnirrh.res.in/phd2015 should be duly filled and submitted online on or before 19th June 2015.
- Printed copy of the filled application form should be submitted alongwith a Demand Draft for Rs 300/- (no application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates provided they submit supporting document) drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH 2 Mumbai” to In-charge, Post Graduate Studies, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012, so as to reach on or before 26th June 2015.
- Envelope should be marked as “NIRRH Ph.D. 2015”. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will be disqualified.
- Important Dates: Start of online application : 1st June 2015 Last date for submission of online application : 19th June 2015 Last date for submission of hard copy of the : 26th June 2015 application and demand draft
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/06/2015
Reference: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/NIRRH/Ph.D. 2015