Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programmer through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc /B.E/B.Tech an apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Programmer on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Bangalore|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Programmer Recruitment:
- Programmer: (Two Posts) (Un-reserved): (Consolidated salary of Rs. 29,187/- per month):
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Computer Application, Information Technology, Computer Science from a recognized University OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering, IT from a recognized University with 2 years experience in relevant areas of programming
- Desirable Qualification: At least 3 years experience in programming in SQL Server, Java Script, XML, AJAX, ASP.NET, VB.NET in developing programmes for data processing, compilation etc.
- Job requirements: To develop software application programmes for disease data capture, checking, processing, analysis and reporting under the guidance of the senior software programmers. The incumbent will have to assist other senior scientists to develop outputs on different aspects of Cancer, CVD, Diabetes and Stroke towards conducting research in these areas.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years. Age limit relaxation admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC and PWD candidates as per rules
- NOTE: (1) If no suitable candidate is found, the post will be filled up at one level below.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Programmer Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
- General Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates should apply ONLINE through the website www.ncdirindia.org or www.ncrpindia.org.
- Essential Qualification/Degree should be from a recognized Institution/University.
- The candidates should produce the Original Certificates at the time of interview. The candidates should produce experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of previous employment.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection. 2
- Since it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for test / interview / Personal discussion, only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview / Personal discussion
- The Director-in-Charge, NCDIR-NCRP reserves the right to shortlist the applicants to be called for interview & his decision in this behalf is final.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and will be intimated through email.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test / interview / Personal discussion
- Number of posts mentioned is only tentative and may vary.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt. -Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under NCDIR/NCRP/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The posts are purely temporary and on ad-hoc basis, sanctioned initially for one year and extendable on yearly basis up to maximum duration of three years or completion of the project (whichever is earlier).
- Written test will be held on 9th May 2015 (Saturday) from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (Indian Council of Medical Research) II Floor of Nirmal Bhawan, ICMR Complex Poojanhalli Road, Off NH-7, Adjacent to Trumpet Flyover of BIAL Kannamangala Post, Bangalore – 562 110. India.
- The Director-in-Charge/Screening Committee has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing, interview and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process. Further information on NCRP and the Mission/Function Statements of NCDIR can be viewed on the websites www.ncrpindia.org. / www.ncdirindia.org. In case if any difficulties during submission of applications on-line please contact mobile no. 9449033748.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016