Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Technician-I&II through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Technician-I&II on or before 21/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Project Technician-I&II
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, B.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-14,200-15,200/-pm
Job Location : Belgaum
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), RMRC ICMR Layout, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi, Karnataka 590010
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Project Technician-I&II Recruitment:
The following purely temporary contractual (project) posts for the project “Improving health and nutritional status of vulnerable segment of population by implementing multi-component health and nutrition education intervention as a sustainable model of intervention” under Model Rural Health Research Unit (MRHRU)” at Sirwar PHC, Raichur Dist, Karnataka.
Project Technician-I (Technician A):
- Essential Qualifications :10th / Matric/ High school/ equivalent AND one year experience in working in in medical laboratory under Government/ Recognized Institute or with certificate of one year training in Medical Laboratory Technician course from recognized institute. (12th pass in Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience).
- Desirable: 12th pass in science subjects.
- Job requirement: To undertake laboratory work at MRHRU, Sirwar, Raichur District and assist in field based and community studies.
- Age : Not exceeding 28 years, relaxable as per existing Govt and ICMR recruitment rules.
- Salary: Rs.14,200/- pm (fixed).
Project Technician-II (Field Assistant):
- Essential Qualifications:10th / Matric/ High school/ equivalent AND five years experience in social science/ field survey, health mission/ other related community work under Government/ recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in these areas from recognized institute. (*12th pass will be treated as two years’ experience and B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience).
- Desirable: B.Sc degree in relevant area.
- Job requirement: To undertake field based and community work in villages of Raichur District and to assist in conduct of such studies at the MRHRU, Sirwar, Raichur District.
- Age: Not exceeding 28 years, relaxable as per existing Govt and ICMR recruitment rules.
- Salary: Rs15,200/- pm (fixed).
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Project Technician-I&II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Technician-I&II Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
- The candidates fulfilling essential and desirable qualifications and experience are requested to submit their completely filled application in the prescribed format available at ICMR website http://icmr.nic.in with photocopies of all relevant certificates and marksheets to Director-in-Charge, Regional Medical Research Centre, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum 590010 on or before 21st August 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Written test and Interview at a later date. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee a call for test or interview or selection.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016