Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-C through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist-C Job on or before 5/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Scientist-C
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700 010
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scientist-C Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientist-C||1||Essential Qualification & Experience : First Class Master’s degree in Biophysics/Molecular Biology/Zoology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Physiology and other related subjects in Life Science from a recognized University with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the field of Electron Microscopy after 1st Class Master’s Degree. Or Second Class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in Biophysics/Molecular Biology/Zoology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Physiology and other related subjects in Life Science from a recognized University with 4 years R&D/teaching experience in the field of Electron Microscopy after M.Sc + Ph.D Degree.. Desirable Qualification : i) Doctorate degree in the above mentioned subject from a recognized University for candidates with First Class relevant degree. ii) Additional Post Doctoral research/teaching experience from recognized institute(s) in transmission electron microscopy (Tem), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), structural biology, macromolecular structure, cryo-electron microscopy. 3 iii) Knowledge in high performance computing, Bioinformatics and related Computer Applications.||Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-||Not exceeding 40 years. Relax-able up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST/OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard. However, the prescribed age may be further relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates. One time age relaxation is also allowed to Scientific and Technical staff working in long-term projects in ICMR Institutes/Centres for posts advertised under HRSC, 2007 provided they meet essential qualifications and experience for the post with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates as per Council’s letter No.6/1/2007- Admn.II dated 28.3.2011.|
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Scientist-C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist-C Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) :
- Application forms and other information can be obtained from ICMR’s website www.icmr.nic.in
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700 010, on or before the closing date.
- Documents to be enclosed with the application form (self attested copies) a) Proof of Date of Birth b) Education qualifications c) Experience d) List of publications with impact factor & citation; role in public health impact of contribution of candidate, list of extramural projects whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/Co-PI or Co-Investigator. e) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) payable to the Director-NICED, Kolkata. SC/ST, Physically Handicapped candidates (PH) and women are exempted from the application fee. IPOs are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- Unsigned/Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order application received late are liable to summarily rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/11/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017