Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – MEMO. NO. 310 /WBRSSC /NR/ G- 99 (VOL-II). Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/03/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN MEDICAL ENTOMOLOGY, No.4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, MADURAI – 625 002|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Candidates who possess qualification mentioned below may attend the WALK IN-INTERVIEW on 20.03.2015 (Friday) at 9.00 AM with all the original certificates, including caste status and recent passport size photograph for one post of SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW under DST funded project entitled “Molecular characterization of Chikungunya viruses circulating in vectors in Tamil Nadu special emphasis on the pattern of persistence of CHIKV in nature and the co-circulation with dengue viruses in vector mosquitoes in Tamil Nadu”. The selected candidates will be appointed for a period of one year only. Download Application Form
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate qualification (1st Division) in any field of Life Sciences such as Microbiology, Molecular biology or Biotechnology at PG degree level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Experience & : 2 years research experience in the relevant area on Job description mosquito collection techniques, basic tissue culture techniques, handling aspetic microbiological techniques, knowledge in RT-PCR techniques. Knowledge in Computer applications.
- Fellowship amount : Rs.18,000/- p.m. (Consolidated) + HRA Admissible as per ICMR guidelines.
- Age limit : Below 35 years (as on the date of walk-in-interview) and relaxable for SC/ST and OBC candidates, as per the Govt. of India rules in force.
- Venue: Centre for Research in Medical Entomology, No. 4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, Madurai – 625 002
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 20/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Candidates who wish to appear for the walk-in-interview can download the application format given in the website of Indian Council of Medical Research, (www.icmr.nic.in) and (www.crmeicmr.nic.in). Duly filled in application along with the copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/03/2015
VENUE : CENTRE FOR RESEARCH IN MEDICAL ENTOMOLOGY, No.4, Sarojini Street, Chinna Chokkikulam, MADURAI – 625 002
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016