Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO. ICMRHQ/ADMNI2015/01. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Technical Officer on or before 06/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Sr. Admm. Officer (Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Technical Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited upto 06.7.2015 to fill up the backlog vacancy of one post of Technical Officer (A) in the Pay Band -2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/reserved for OBC at the Hars. Office of the ICMR.
- Essential Qualification : Three years B. Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree with 5 years experience OR Three years B.Sc Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree with diploma in computer application from recognized university/ Institute with 3 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Desirable Qualification: 1. Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science 2. Experience in Software developmentWeb development using JAVANETWAMP.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 35 years as on 06.7.2015. Relaxation in age would be admissible in accordance with Govt. of India rules/ orders in force. One time age relaxation is also allowed to staff (belonging to OBC category) working have worked in long term projects of ICMR InstitutesCentres provided they meet essential qualification and experience for the post with a view to provide them opportunity to compete with other candidates as per provision made under Rule (4) of Recruitment Rules for Technical & Engineering support cadre – 2009.
- Job Requirement Researching and examining current status and consulting users Work with Bio Informatics Center (BIC) (i.e Scientist, Programmers and Supporting staff) to plan code enhancements and changes Create, test and maintain BIC program code and writing Software, Operating manual etc. Create labels and generate dynamic reports Impart training to users Providing support, occasionally contact users as may be needed to clarify the intent of a new feature or resolve a problem and responding to feed back
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/07/2015
- The selection procedure for the post will be as under i) Written examination – to be held at New Delhi and date of Exam will be intimated in due course of time. (ii) Interview
How To Apply For Technical Officer Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Application format can be downloaded at ICMR Website: www.icmonic.in.) and duly filled in completed together with Demand DraftIPO of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of D., ICMR, New Delhi and attested copies of certificate in support of age, educational qualifications, community, experience and one copy of passport size photograph (same as affixed on application form) should be sent to Sr. Admm. Officer (Admn.), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi110029, so as to reach on or before 06.7.2015 candidates of PWD Categories are exempted from payment of examination application fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates may also submit their application through online website ( http://www.icmr.nic.in. Online application will be closed on 26.06.2015 at .00 p.m.
and printed copy of filled application should be reached to this office on or before 06.7.2015 together with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of D., ICMR, New Delhi alongwith copies of certificate. Applications from employees working in CentralState Govt. DepartmentsPublic Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of interview. Applications received lateincomplete and/ or without fee will not be entertained. Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or attempt to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selectionrecruitment shall be a disqualification. Council will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/07/2015
Reference: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADV. NO. ICMRHQ/ADMNI2015/01
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016