Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, MS/MD, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Consultant on or before 30/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MS/MD, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-60,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR),Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029.
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Consultant Recruitment:
Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous organization under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Deptt. Of Health Research) is in the process of establishing “ National Disability and Rehabilitation Research Centre (NDRRC)” at New Delhi for which services of Consultants are required as per details given below:
Consultant (Medical )- One Post
Qualification and Experience:
- A person having M.D./M.S. Degree in medical subjects preferably in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR).
- Adequate experience in handing disability related research projects. Sound knowledge of Government Rules.
- Ability to review and monitor research project. Ability to use computers and software.
Age: Not exceeding 67 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Job Requirements: The Consultant will require to monitor and deal the subject to disability research or any other work assigned by the Advisor from time to time.
Consultant (Information Technology)- One Post:
Qualifications and Experience :
- A person having B.E./ B. Tech. Degree in information Technology or related subjects.
- 1 st class Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or related subjects. Adequate experience in handing disability related research projects. Ability to review an monitor research projects.
- Development Managing web based portals / project, preferably using open source technologies. Developing System Related Requirements (SRS) and other project related documentation.
- Sound knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations. Ability to review and monitor research projects
Age: Not exceeding 62 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Job Requirements: Developing SRS and other documentation of National Disability and Rehabilitation Research Network (NDRRN) and National Disability Data Repository (NDDR) web portals for project management Development and setting up if NDRRN or any other work assigned by the Advisor form time to time
Initially Consultants shall be engaged for a period of One Year , at monthly fee of Rs. 60,000/- which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Consultant Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply on plain paper enclosing his/her detailed CV and one passport size photograph and send the same by speed post to Dr. Ravinder Singh, Scientist C, P.O. (Disability), ICMR Hqrs., New Delhi – 110029 so as to reach on or before 30th September, 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015