Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.Sc/ MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists Job on or before 15.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ M.Sc/ M.B.B.S|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box 4911, New Delhi – 110029|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists Recruitment:
ICMR is a premier autonomous scientific organization under Department of Health Research, MOH&FW whose aim is “to bring modern health technology to the people through innovations related to diagnostics, treatment methods and vaccines for prevention; to translate them into products and process in synergy with concern organizations to introduce these innovations into public health system. ICMR has 32 Institutes/Centres equipped with modern infrastructural facilities to carry out research in communicable as well as non-communicable diseases. ICMR has research priorities to deal with health problems pertaining to fertility control, maternal and child health, control of nutritional deficiency/disorders, occupational and environmental health problems, social behavioural research and human resource development etc. In view of the above, ICMR has decided to introduce back Talent Search Scheme (TSS) to attract bright young professionals (medical as well as biomedical) maximum upto 10 Nos each year, depending upon availability of vacancies to join ICMR for appointment as Scientist C (Rs.15600-39100+GP Rs.6600)
- Eligibility :- Candidates with 1st class in MBBS & 1st class M.Sc. in Life Science subjects who have passed the respective exams in first attempt from a recognized Medical College/University and have completed or are likely to complete their postgraduate degree course in various medical subjects (Medicine, Pediatrics, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Chest & TB, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pathology etc.) may apply as per the format available in ICMR website. Ph.D degree should also be in a biomedical subjects relevant to research being conducted in ICMR.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training from time to time in this regard. However, the prescribed age may be further relaxed in exceptional cases for experienced and qualified candidates.
- Pay Band-3 Rs.15600-39100 Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.04.2015.
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification for the post will be issued a registration number through email and will be invited for MCQ based screening test by February 17, 2015. Tentative date for screening test is February 22, 2015. Any candidate who does not receive registration number by February 15, 2015 may kindly contact 011-26589556, 09582829425, 09716409988, 09599525551 latest by February 18, 2015 1700hrs. Top 10 candidates for each post will be invited for Interview/Personal Discussion at ICMR Hqrds, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029 tentatively on February 24, 2015 at 10.00 a.m
How to apply for Young Doctors, Biomedical Scientists Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
(1) Application forms and other information can be obtained from ICMR’s website www.icmr.nic.in on or before the closing date. (2) Application zorms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to the Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research, V.Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box 4911, New Delhi –z110029 on or before 15.04.2015. (3) Documents to be enclosed with the application form (self attested):- a) Proof of Date of Birth b) Educational qualifications c) Experience d) List of publications with impact factor with details reference & citation role in public health, impact of contribution of the candidate, list of extramural projects whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/Co-PI or Co-Investigator. e) Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) payable to the Director General, Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box 4911, New Delhi – 110029. (4) Unsigned/Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without postal order/application received late are liable to be summarily rejected
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.04.2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017