Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist/Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – Notification Order No.1-51/Projects/RMRC/PB,. Candidates who have completed MBBS,BDS,M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Scientist/Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 16/10/2015 at 9.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Scientist/Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,B.D.S,M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.53,300/p.m
Job Location : Andaman & Nicobar Islands
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 16/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE (Indian Council of Medical Research) Post Bag No. 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands 744101
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scientist/Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Project:Estimate the burden of Tuberculosis among the tribal population and develop an innovative health system model to strengthen tuberculosis control in the tribal areas. Date of walk-in-interview and time: 16th Oct 2015 at 10.30 a.m. Name of the Post Scientist B (Non-Medical) Number of post One Essential Qualification 1. First class Master’s degree in life sciences / B.V.Sc & A.H./ MBBS/ BDS degree. 2. Proficient to read, write and speak the local language, i.e. Hindi. Desirable Qualification Ph.D. in required subjects (Microbiology/ Molecular Biology). Research experience in field based health related projects. Experienced in data analysis using statistical software. Knowledge of computer applications. Age Below 35 years and would be relaxed for deserving candidates. Emoluments Consolidated salary Rs. 48,930/- per month (Fixed) Duration One year
- Name of the Project:National Hospital based Rotavirus Surveillance Network – BJR Hospital, Car Nicobar. Date of walk-in-interview and time: 16th Oct 2015 at 11.30 a.m. Name of the Post Scientist – B (Medical) Number of Post One Essential Qualification MBBS/BDS/BAMSDegree recognized by the respective Councils of India. Desirable Qualification MD in Microbiology/ Pathology/General Medicine or any other related disciplines as per the areas of research of the Centre. Knowledge of computer applications. Two years research/work experience in the relevant field. Age Below 35 years and would be relaxed for deserving candidates. Emoluments Consolidated salary Rs. 53,275/- (Fixed) per month) Duration One year
- Name of the Fellowship Junior Research Fellow Number of Post One Essential Qualification 1. First class M.Sc. Degree in life sciences from a recognized University. 2. NET qualified from CSIR/UGC Desirable Qualification 1. Research experience in the relevant field. 2. Computer Knowledge. Age Below 30 years Stipend Rs. 19,200/- (Fixed) per month Duration One year
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Scientist/Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 16/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Scientist/Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The selected incumbents under Project 1 & 2 are likely to be posted at the Centre’s field units in Nicobar district. The selected candidates will have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Centre/ICMR. The Director and Appointing Authority has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. A walk-in-interview is proposed to be conducted on 16th Oct 2015 to fill up the posts/fellowshipon consolidated salary under projects, as detail below, at the Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Dollygunj, Port Blair. Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualifications may appear for the walk-in-interview at this Centre at Dollugunj, Port Blair. The verification of original certificates would commence from 9.30 a.m. onwards. The verification of original certificates would commence from 9.30 a.m. onwards. They should also carry with them filled-in application as per the format which is downloadable from our website www.rmrc.res.in along with copies of all the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, working experience and affixing a passport size photograph, at the time of walk-in-interview. Candidates are also required to bring their original certificates for verification. No TA/DA will be paid for this purpose
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16/10/2015
REGIONAL MEDICAL RESEARCH CENTRE (Indian Council of Medical Research) Post Bag No. 13, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands 744101
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2014 – Notification Order No.1-51/Projects/RMRC/PB,.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016