Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant, Programmer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Assistant, Programmer. Walk in Interview will be held on 20.04.2015 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant, Programmer|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20.04.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ENTEROVIRUS RESEARCH CENTRE, MUMBAI (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) HAFFKINE INSTITUTE COMPOUND, ACHARYA DONDE MARG PAREL, MUMBAI 400 012|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Research Assistant, Programmer Recruitment:
The centre requires the following personnel for non-institutional posts in the ICMR project entitled An Atlas of Non-Polio Enterovirus Types Isolated from Cases of Acute Flaccid Paralysis in India, for immediate appointment.
- Research Assistant : Three posts
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc. (1st Class) in Microbiology/Bioinformatics /Biotechnology/Life Science.
- Desirable Qualification : Knowledge of computer. Laboratory experience if any. : Rs. 27,945/- per month (May change as per ICMR rules).
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.24945/-
- Age Limit : Below 28 Yrs.
- Programmer : One post
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Work Experience : At least 1 Year experience in programming & Database Management. Candidate should be able to generateamend Programs independently and have good knowledge of ASP.net Programming and SQL Database Management System.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs. 29, 187/- per month (May change as per ICMR rules).
- Age Limit : Below 28 Yrs. (Relaxable for SCSTOBC candidates as per GOI rules).
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Research Assistant, Programmer Post:
- Written Test on 20.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Assistant, Programmer vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The appointment will be purely on temporary basis. The period of engagement may be extended / terminated at any time as per the need of the project. The appointee will not have any claim for a regular post in the Institute or in any Dept. of GOI. Persons on regular time scale service in Govt. OrganizationInstitutions are not eligible. The Appointee will have to give an undertaking and one month salary as security deposit deducted at the rate of 33.3% for first three months which will be refunded only after completing the tenure. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may attend the interview along with original certificates, curriculum vitae with attested copies of relevant certificates, one recent passport size photograph duly affixed on right side of the application, on above date between 10:00 am to 12:00 noon at the above address. Candidates will have to attend the interview at their own expenses. Registration will close at 12.00 noon.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20.04.2015
VENUE : ENTEROVIRUS RESEARCH CENTRE, MUMBAI (INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH) HAFFKINE INSTITUTE COMPOUND, ACHARYA DONDE MARG PAREL, MUMBAI 400 012
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016