Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ M.Sc/ MD/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/06/2015 & 13/06/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ M.Sc/ MS/MD/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :04 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015 & 13/06/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
Detail Of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis at the Medicinal Plant Division, ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi in the project “Review Monographs on Indian Medicinal Plants Phase- IV”and “Quality Standards of Indian Medicinal plants”.
Research Associate (One):
- Qualification M.D./Ph.D. in Pharmacology; Ph.D. in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized university
- Desirable (for all positions) (i) 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products/medicinal plants (ii) Experience in literature search by digital and traditional sources in the field of medicinal plants (iii) Flair for scientific writing, preparation of reviews, reports, monographs, (iv) Working knowledge in computers
- Age Below 40 years
- Salary Rs. 36,000 pm (fixed)+ HRA
- Job Requirement Literature search relating to medicinal plants/products, compilation of information, preparation/scrutiny of review/monographs etc. and other related work.Preparation of indices and appendices of the monographs.
Senior Research Fellow (One):
- Qualification M.Sc. (Botany/Chemistry/Medicinal Plants/Pharmacology) from a recognized university with 2 years experience in handling work relating to natural products/medicinal plants or M. Pharma.
- Desirable (i) Experience in literature search, retrieval, scientific writing, dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants (ii) Diploma/ Degree in computer applications
- Age Below 35 years
- Salary Rs. 28,000 pm (fixed)+HRA
- Job Requirement Literature search, retrieval and dissemination of information relating to medicinal plants/products, employing digital and traditional sources, compilation of information, preparation of reviews/monographs etc.
Technical Assistant (One):
- Qualification Graduate from a recognized university with Diploma/Certificate (1 year) in computer applications.2 years relevant experience.
- Desirable Experience in documentation, proficiency in MS Office, working on Databases, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/photodeluxe.
- Age Below 28 years
- Salary Rs. 27,945 pm (consolidated)
- Job Requirement Literature search, documentation, computerization and scanning/archiving of scientific information etc.,data management, working on different databases.
Data Entry Operator (One):
- Qualification Graduate from a recognized university with 2 years relevant experience of working in a government/PSU/Autonomous body
- Desirable (i) Diploma/Certificate in computer applications from a reputed institution (ii) Science graduates or experience of working in scientific institution or on scientific information related to medicinal plants /natural products.
- Age Below 28 years
- Salary Rs. 16,560 pm (consolidated)
- Job Requirement Computerization of information on medicinal plants, preparation of presentation etc.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 12/06/2015 & 13/06/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Research Associate & More Vacancies vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The maximum duration of projects is upto 15-6-2016. The appointments, are terminable with onemonths notice from either side without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession etc., medical claim are not admissible. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview, joining or termination of the services. Age upper limit as on the date of interview. Age relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt rules. Candidates possessing experience in work relating to medicinal plants/natural products shall be preferred The interested candidates possessing the above qualifications along with (i) Six copies of biodata and (ii) certificates and testimonials in original and one attested copy of the same, may report for interview to the Head, Medicinal Plants Division as per schedule given below: Posts 1-2 12 June 2015 Post 3-4 13 June 2015 Eligible candidates are requested to kindly reach before 10.30 A.M.No application will be accepted after 10.30 A.M.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/06/2015 & 13/06/2015
VENUE : INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016