Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Directors through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. ICMR/PERS/1/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Directors Job on or before 21/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Directors
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 14 Post
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
Job Location :New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director General, ICMR, P.O. Box No. 4911, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Directors Recruitment:
In supersession of all previous advertisements for under mentioned posts, fresh application(s) are invited up to October 21, 2015 till 5.00 P.M.(date extended) in prescribed format for Fourteen Posts of Directors at the following Institutes/Centres of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in the Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000 Plus Grade pay Rs.10000-/ and usual allowances as admissible to employees of the Council. Indian Council of Medical Research is a premier medical research organization under the Department of Health Research (DHR), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, dealing with health research in various areas in collaboration with national international agencies through its 32 Institutes/Centres including a large number of field stations situated all over the country. The posts are with all India transfer liability under the Council.
- Name of the Institutes/ Centres:
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru
- National Institute of Occupational Health(NIOH), Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai
- National Institute of Pathology (NIP), New Delhi
- National AIDS Research Institute(NARI), Pune
- National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED), Kolkata
- National Institute of Nutrition(NIN), Hyderabad
- Enterovirus Research Centre (ERC), Mumbai
- National Institute of Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal
- Centre for Research in Medical Entomology (CRME), Madurai
- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Dibrugarh
- Regional Medical Research Centre(RMRC), Bhubaneswar
- Regional Medical Research Centre, Belgaum14. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeded 52 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess PG degree in Medical subjects recognized by MCI or Doctorate degree in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences from a recognized University with 15 years R&D experience in the relevant areas in a recognized institutes & at least 5 years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects independently in a team effectively in a directing position.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Directors Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) :
Application form can be obtained from DHR website www.dhr.gov.in and ICMR website www.icmr.nic.in on or before the closing date. (ii) Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to Director General, ICMR, P.O. Box No. 4911, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi- 110029(India) on or before 5.00 PM on the closing date.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/10/2015
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. ICMR/PERS/1/2015.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016