Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies on or before 20/05/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Vacancy Name : Data Entry Operator and More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 04
Salary : Rs. 14, 910 – 51,030/-per month
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/05/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi.
Detail Of Post:
1. Scientist B (Non-Medical) – One vacancy
- Salary: Rs. 51,030 (consolidated)
- Qualification: 1st Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 year experience in related field or 2nd Class Master’s Degree with Ph. D in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification: At least 2 year post Doc experience in biomedical subject particularly in health related areas. Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/ data management / data synthesis Report writing, policy briefs, interacting with media.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
2. Data Entry Operator (DEO) – Two vacancy
- Salary : Rs. 27,000 (consolidated)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute.
- Desirable: At least 2 year experience in preparing reports, analyzing data, preparing charts and graphs, etc. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and experience in working in biomedical research organization/agency. Handling/preparing databases and other computer related programs/activities related to biomedical areas.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 28 years. Relaxable in deserving cases
3. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – One vacancy
- Salary: Rs. 14, 910 (consolidated)
- Qualification : 10th Pass/High School equivalent.
- Desirable: 12th pass in science subjects and knowledge of computer basics. Knowledge of scientific particularly medical terms as well as office procedures.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 25 years
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates may apply by submitting the duly filled application form (as attached) on or before 20th May, 2016 to Dr Rajni Kant, Scientist ‘F’ & Head, RMPPC (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2016