Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PROJECT TECHNICIAN through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-TSC/2015/08. Candidates who have completed ITI/ 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the PROJECT TECHNICIAN Job on or before 5/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||PROJECT TECHNICIAN|
|Educational Qualification||ITI/ 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICMR Campus-II, Tuberculosis Association of India Building, 1 st Floor, 3 Red Cross Road, Near Parliament House, New Delhi-110 001|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) PROJECT TECHNICIAN Recruitment:
Applications are invited as per the enclosed format for the following posts under ICMR’s Project “Improving health and nutritional status of vulnerable segment of population by implementing multi-component health and nutrition education intervention as a sustainable model of intervention – in Haryana Districts” under Head (Nutrition) at ICMR Campus –II, TAI Building, New Delhi. The post are to be filled up on purely temporary basis for a period of one year and can be renewed annually with periodical evaluation as per requirement of the project or till approved duration.
POST – Project Technician –II or equivalent (Field Assistant) – (Two)
- Age limit: 18 – 28 years
- Consolidated pay – @Rs.15,200/- p.m. fixed
- Qualifications –Technician A or equivalent with five year relevant experience* eg 10th /Matric/High School/equivalent with one year required experience from Government/recognized Institute. OR with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI. OR National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized board with five years relevant experience. * 12th pass will be treated as two years experience and B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
- Job requirement: To assist the team for the field work in Haryana Districts for collection of data relating to project and proper maintenance of data records for analysis. Any work assigned by the Head (Nutrition) from time to time.
POST – Project Technician –I or equivalent (Technician) – (One)
- Age limit: 18 – 28 years
- Consolidated pay – @Rs.14,200/- p.m. fixed
- Qualifications –10th/Matric/High school/ equivalent with one year required experience from Government/ recognized Institute. OR with certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Govt. recognized board. 12th pass in science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Job requirement: To assist the team for the field work in Haryana Districts for collection of blood samples from Haryana Districts and analysis of samples in the Laboratory at Delhi. Any work assigned by the Head (Nutrition) from time to time.
Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows:
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of provident fund, HRA,CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules in force. Age relaxation can also be considered for deserving candidates. Candidate should be of 18 years age as on 01-01-2015.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview.
- Qualification and experience should be from a recognized organization.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Consolidated salary of each post may be revised as per ICMR instructions from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- PROJECT TECHNICIAN Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for PROJECT TECHNICIAN Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The application should be sent by post to Senior Administrative Officer, ICMR Campus-II, Tuberculosis Association of India Building, Ist Floor, 3 Red Cross Road, Near Parliament House, New Delhi-110001 indicating on the top of the Envelope post applied for with last date in Bold letters. Applications not submitted in the ICMR Format and without copies of certificates (certificate indicating date of birth, qualification, experience and caste wherever applicable and required) will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The last date of submission of application is 5th February, 2015. Applicants are advised to apply well-in-time. ICMR will not be responsible for postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016