Indian Council of Social Science Research has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Social Science Research Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d an apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Social Science Research
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Social Science Research|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships|
|Total No Of Vacancy||02|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||12/05/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||
Indian Council of Social Science Research,Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,JNU Institutional Area,New Delhi-110067
Detail Of Indian Council of Social Science Research Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment:
- ICSSR invites proposals for Senior Fellowship and Post-Doctoral Fellowship for the year 2015 – 16. The research proposals may belong to anyone of the social science disciplines or may be interdisciplinary in nature. The recognized disciplines are:
- Sociology and Social Anthropology;
- Political Science/Pub. Admn. and allied subjects;
- Economics and allied subjects;
- International Studies;
- Social Geography and Population Studies;
- Commerce and Management;
- Social Psychology and allied subjects;
- Education and allied subjects;
- Social Linguistics/Socio-Cultural and allied subjects;
- Law, International Law and allied subjects;
- National Security & Strategic Studies;
- Other Interdisciplinary areas in Social Sciences and areas of its interface with other disciplines of research. Within the framework of social sciences, an effort is made to promote interdisciplinary studies.
- The applicants are requested to indicate under which clubbing of disciplines their proposals fall.
- ELIGIBILITY:Senior Fellowships are awarded to social scientists who have done quality research work in the Social sciences, and have publications and papers in professional journals to their credit. In addition, civil servants, journalists and social workers recognized for their academic interests would also be considered. There is no age bar for this category of fellowship.Post-Doctoral Fellowships are awarded to scholars, preferably below the age of 50 years, who have shown significant competence in research work, have completed their Ph.D. in the Social sciences, and desire to work on approved research themes at institutions of excellence under the guidance of senior social scientists. The supervisor should not be superannuated and should be in employment at the affiliating institution or other academic Institution / University / Colleges. AFFILIATION:The applicants for both Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowships shall be affiliated to Universities / P.G. Colleges / academic Institutions recognized and funded by Central/State Governments. In case of other institutions/NGOs/Registered Societies, the applicant will have to furnish additional details in accordance with Annexure-V. Affiliation will be granted to only such institutions/NGOs which satisfy the conditions laid down by the ICSSR.
- VALUE AND DURATION:
- The value of the Senior Fellowship is Rs.40,000/- p.m. and Rs.40,000/- as contingency grant per annum. In case of employed scholar, salary will be protected.
- The value of the Post-Doctoral Fellowship is Rs.28,000/- p.m. and Rs.20,000/- as contingency grant per annum. In case of employed scholar, salary will be protected.
- Maximum duration of a Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowship: The duration of fellowship is 2 years. It may be extended for up to six months to one year in special circumstances only for SC/ST/Differently Abled/women scholars and availability of funds.
- Fellowships with Salary ProtectionThe applicants should apply through their institutions/colleges/universities, which should certify that it will maintain their lien on the post during the period of the fellowship and allow them to return to it after the period of fellowship is over. Only the employees of those institutions/colleges/universities which follow UGC / Govt. norms will be considered. (Please enclosed latest pay slip)
Selection Procedure For Indian Council of Social Science Research- Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Fellowships & Post-Doctoral Fellowships Vacancy In Indian Council of Social Science Research:
Complete application format is given below in the Annexures. In case of Post Doctoral Fellowship, consent letter and Bio-data of supervisor (One copy) is also required. For salary protected fellowships, scholar should apply through proper channel.Applications must be sent by registered mail or through courier.There is no last date for applying under any fellowship schemes of ICSSR. Applications will be accepted throughout the year.The proposal, with all necessary details, may be sent to:
Head/In-charge (Research Fellowships Senior)
Indian Council of Social Science Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg
JNU Institutional Area
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017