Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Executive & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. : ADVT.NO. : NT/72/2015. Candidates who have completed Degree, Diploma, ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Executive & More Vacancies Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Executive & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma, ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 18,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9-10/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||IDPL Regional Sales Office, 1, Acharya J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 20|
Detail of Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL) Accounts Executive & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Post||Date & Time of Interview||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Executive Commercial (Store) Patna||09.02.2015 10.00 AM||Candidate should be Graduate preferably Science Dip./Degree in Material Mgmt will be preferred. He/she should possess 2-3 years experience in Pharma Company, Well versed with Logistic/Excise, Taxation. & efiling. Inventory Management application is mandatory||15,000 – 18,000/-||25-40*|
|Accounts Executive Kolkata, Cuttack||09.02.2015 01.30 PM||Candidate should be Graduate preferably Commerce & ICWA. He/she should possess 2-3 years experience in the relevant field preferably CPSU. Knowledge of EXCEL & TELLY. Well versed with Taxation & Excise Rules||15,000 – 18,000||25-40*|
|Marketing Executive Cuttack||10.02.2015 10.30 AM||Candidate should be Graduate preferably Science, He/she should 2-3 years experience as Medical Representative preferably CPSU dealing with Govt. Institution & Trade. Knowledge of Tender, Rate Contract & Taxes.||15,000 – 18,000||25-40*|
- The Candidates must fill-up the Application Format as given below in all respect.
- The Candidates must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience in the relevant field for the post applied.
- The Documents submitted by the Candidate if found incorrect / false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- IDPL has right to reject Candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be Final
- IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
- Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of Court situated at respective place of posting.
- IDPL reserves the right to raise / modify the Eligibility Criteria in Educational Qualification/ experience/age in case of deserving candidate.
- The above posts purely on contract basis.
Selection Procedure for Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL)- Accounts Executive & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9-10/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Executive & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL):
- Venue of the Interview: IDPL Regional Sales Office, 1, Acharya J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata – 20 (Landmark – Exide Crossing Kolkata-20)
- Place of Work: The place of work will be presently as shown with post above. However, the selected candidate may be placed anywhere in India depending on the requirement of the Company, in future.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9-10/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IDPL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016