Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young Professional-l through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professional-l. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI)
Vacancy Name : Young Professional-l
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,000/- p.m
Job Location : Jhansi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR- INDIAN GRASSIAND AND FODDER RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Pahuj Darn, Gwalior Road, Jhansi -284002
Detail of Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) Young Professional-l Recruitment:
Walk-in interview for the position of Young Professional-l (1No.) will be held on 29.06.2015 at 11.00 AM at lndian Grassland and Fodder Research lnstitute, Jhansi (U.p). The engagement of young professional-l will be to make a provision for the technical manpower for short term under the project ICARDA-IGFRl Project. Eligible and desirous candidate may come along with their application & Bio-data on plain paper with passport size photograph, attested copies of mark sheets and certificates and produce original at the time of interview. The application should indicate Name, Father’s/Husband’s name, date of birth, whether SC/ST/OBC, academic qualification, research experience (if any), publications and address for correspondence etc. The details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Young Professional-l||01||Essential :Bachelor degree in the Agricultural Science or diploma holders in engineering/tech nolo gv||Rs. 15,000/- p.m. fixed||Minimum 21 Maximum 45 yea rs Relaxable as per rule|
Selection Procedure for Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI) – Young Professional-l Post:
- Written Test on 29/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Young Professional-l vacancy in Indian Grassland and Fodder Research Institute (IGFRI):
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and may be terminated any time by the competent authority without assigning any reason.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for sC/sr and 3 years for oBC candidates as per rules.
- Place of working will be at lGFRl, Jhansi which however may require extension tour and field visits all over the country.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in lnterview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be presented 30 minutes the date of lnterview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspect.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/6/2015
ICAR- INDIAN GRASSIAND AND FODDER RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Pahuj Darn, Gwalior Road, Jhansi -284002
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017