Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow for M.Sc holders on October 28, 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000 p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Gandhinagar
Walk in Date : 28.10.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow:
Walk-in Interview for the position of JRF in a DBT-sponsored project “Cloning, expression and structural studies on purine salvage enzymes from Leishmania donovani” with Dr. Anju Pappachan, Biophysics Lab, Department of Bioinformatics and Structural Biology, IIAR.
- Position: JRF (One post)
- Fellowship- Rs 12,000 + 20% HRA (as permissible accordingly to rules)
- Essential qualification- Post graduation with minimum 55% marks in any discipline related to Life Sciences (Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Biochemistry etc). Candidates having cleared CSIR-NET/GATE will be preferred.
- Age limit as per government rule.
- Desirable- Candidates having experience in cloning, protein purification, molecular biology techniques and bioinformatic tools
- The appointment will be initially for a period of six months and extended further depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
- The engagement for the projects is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project.
- It is not an appointment with the institute and will not confer any right to the incumbent to any claim implicit or explicit on any position.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Outstation candidates have to make their own arrangement for their stay.
- Candidates, appearing in the walk-in interview are requested to bring the hard copy of application addressed to Dr. Anju Pappachan with latest photograph, CV mentioning qualifications, work experience and name of two referees and one page write up as to why you would like to join the project.
- Applications made through e-mail would not be entertained at all. Address: Dr. Anju Pappachan Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR),University and Institute of Advanced Research, The Puri Foundation for Education in India, Koba Institutional Area, Gandhinagar- 382 007, Gujarat, India. Contact no. 079-30514152 e-mail- [email protected]
Important dates to remember:
Walk in Date : 28.10.2014
Venue : Indian Institute of Advanced Research (IIAR),University and Institute of Advanced Research,The Puri Foundation for Education in India,Koba Institutional Area,Gandhinagar- 382 007, Gujarat, India. Contact no. 079-30514152
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIAR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017