Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS) invites application for the recruitment of Section Officer with Bachelor’s degree educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS)
Posts : Section Officer
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Shimla
Last date to apply : 25.01.2015
Details of Post :
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with at least 8 years experience as an Assistant in a Government, semi-Government organisation or a Public Sector Undertaking
- Age Limit : Between 18-30 Years
- Salary : Rs.9300-34,800+4600 Grade Pay
How to apply:
- The filled in application form (Available on our website: www.iias.org) complete in all respects along with the required documents should be addressed to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh). The Applications along with Demand Drafts should reach within 60 days from the date of advertisement in the Employment News.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The applications should also be accompanied by Bank Draft/ Demand Draft of Rs.400/- drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Shimla in favour of The Secretary, IIAS, Shimla. The Female candidate is exempted from the application fee as per Govt. of India rules.
- Applications without Demand Draft will not be entertained.
- One envelope should contain one application only. The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Section Officer.
- Selection shall be based on a written test followed by personal interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/cancel the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 25.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIAS|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017