Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) invites application for the recruitment of Engineer Trainee with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA)
Posts :Engineer Trainee
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- per month
No of Post : 02
Last date to apply : 10/7/2014
Details of Post :
The Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) is an autonomous academic national institution of the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India dedicated to research in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Allied Sciences & Technology. The Institute has its main campus in Koramangala, Bangalore and CREST Campus at Hosakote, Bangalore. It operates field stations at Kavalur & Kodaikanal in Tamilnadu, Gauribidanur in Karnataka, and Leh/Hanle in Jammu & Kashmir. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions to work in the Institute:
- Name of the position : ENGINEER TRAINEE
- No. of position : Two
- Qualification : a) Essential: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent in the field ofElectronics and Telecommunication/Computer Science with a recommendedminimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. Percentageof marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience is exceptional.Candidate should have a minimum experience of 1 year in the field ofcomputer networking and hardware support / Internet & Web Technology.OR BCA/MCA with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.Percentage of marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience isexceptional. Candidate should have considerable experience of 2 years in the field of computer networking and hardware support / Internet & Web Technology.
- Desirable: Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Age limit : 26 years.
- Remuneration : Rs. 20,000/- per month (inclusive of all)
- Place of work : Bangalore
HOW TO APPLY:
- The appointment is purely on temporary/contract basis and does not entitle any privileges or benefits of regular employment.
- The tenure of appointment is initially for a period of one year and extendable for two more years subject to satisfactory performance of the candidates and requirement of the Institute.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of completed applications.
- Age relaxation is permissible to SC, ST & OBC candidates and also to physically handicapped candidates as notified by Govt. of India from time to time.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro train / bus fare by the shortest route limited to second sleeper class railway fare on production of tickets. 6) The prescribed educational qualifications are minimum required and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large and it will not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all those candidates, the Institute has the right to limit the candidates to be called for interview on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- The Institute reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment process at any time without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview / appointment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Candidates meeting the above requirements and willing to apply for the position may submit application through online only.
- The last date for receipt of application is 07.10.2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/7/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017