Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/SRD/390/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/02/2015 at 11.30 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walkin Date for this job||05/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032|
Detail of Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Vacancy Code : 3901501
- Position : Project Fellow
- No. of Vacancies: 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 05/02/2015
- Reporting Time : 11.30 a.m.
- Venue : New Conference Room
- Name of the Project : Factors governing competent gamete production and reproductive dysfunction(PROGRAM).
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. S.R. Dungdung.
- Qualification required : M.Sc in Physiology or Zoology with at least 55% marks.
- Desirable Experience : Experience in Reproductive physiology, Protein purification will be given preference.
- Age Limit : 28 Years
- Stipend : Rs.16,000/- p.m. + HRA as per admissible.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test Will be Held on 05/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB):
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 02.02.2015 from 11.30 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (6) One Passport size photograph
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 05/02/2015
New Conference Room, Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Rd, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) Recruitment 2014 – R&C/SRD/390/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IICB|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|