Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate (Project) for Ph.D holders on November 17, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Posts :Research Associate (Project)
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.22,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : November 17, 2014
Details of Post :
Research Associate (Project):
- Advertisement No. : R&C/AB/382/2014
- Date of Advertisement : 10/11/2014
- Vacancy Code : 3821402
- Position : Research Associate(Project)
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 17/11/2014
- Reporting Time : From 11.00 a.m.
- Venue : Red Carpet Room.
- Name of the Project : “Therapeutic of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) and related respiratory diseases”.
- Sponsor of the Project : CSIR
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Arun Bandyopadhyay.
- Qualification required : Ph.D in Life Science.
- Desirable Experience : Experience in molecular biology, gene expression, cloning, gene knock down, cell biology, animal experimentation etc., with record of publication.
- Age Limit : 35 Years.
- Stipend : Rs.22,000 + HRA.
Terms & Conditions :
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 17.11.2014 from 11.00 a.m. in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :17/11/2014
VENUE : Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 17.11.2014 from 11.00 p.m. in the Red Carpet Room.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IICB|