Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate for Ph.D/ M.Sc holders on November 25, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)
Posts :Research Associate
Qualification : Ph.D/ M.Sc
Salary : Rs.22,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : November 25, 2014
Details of Post :
- Advertisement No. : R&C/DB/383/2014
- Date of Advertisement : 14/11/2014
- Vacancy Code : 3831401
- Position : Research Associate
- No. of Vacancies : 1
- Walk-in Interview on : 25/11/2014
- Time of Interview : From 10.30 AM
- Venue : New Conference Room.
- Name of the Project : “Biochemical Characterization of the drug ‘Sterodin’.”
- Sponsor of the Project : M/S Union Drugs Ltd, Kolkata
- Name of the PI/Co-PI : Dr. Debasish Bhattacharyya
- Qualification required : Ph.D in Biological Science. Candidates having M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Biotechnology with 1st class will be given preference.
- Desirable Experience : Experience in seperation and quantification of components from natural products used as drug, immunomodulation studies and elucidation of mechanism of action of immunostimulatory molecules is desirable.
- Age Limit : 35 Years
- Stipend : Rs.22,000 + HRA
- Duration of the Project : 4 months
Terms & Conditions :
The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 25.11.2014 from 10.30 am in the New Conference Room with the following documents original and self attested copy – (1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth, (2) Degree/Diploma Certificate, (3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, (4) No Objection Certificate from the employer if employed, (5) Ph.D certificate, (6) One Passport size photograph.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview :25/11/2014
VENUE : Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 25.11.2014 from 10.30 p.m. in the New Conference Room.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IICB|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017