Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Research Analyst with Graduate degree/ MBA(HR) educational background
Company name : Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)
Posts : Assistant Manager, Research Analyst
Qualification : Graduate degree/ MBA(HR)
Salary : Rs.9,300-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : New Delhi-
Last date to apply : 01.12.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager, Research Analyst:
Assistant Manager (HR):
- No Of Post : 01
- Salary : P.B-III (Rs.15600-39100) +G.P-7600
- Direct Recruitment- selection to the post shall be on Tenure Track Contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable on a year to year basis for a maximum period of three years followed by confirmation after completion of contract period.
- Age Limit: Up to maximum of 56 years.
- Essential: 1st class Graduate degree/ MBA(HR) with 8 years of experience in managerial and administrative capacity in government or in public or private sector in government or in public or private sector in relevant field. Officers under the Govt./ PSU with 5 years service in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or with 10 years of service in the Grade Pay of Rs.5400 are eligible to apply for deputation.
- Desirable: Having experience in corporate affairs or managing of academic institutions/ financial management/ human resource management.
- No of post : 01
- Scale of Pay: Pay Band 2 (Rs. 9300- 34800) + Grade Pay Rs.4800
- Age Limit : Deputation: Up to maximum of 56 years. Direct Recruitment – 25- 35yrs
- Essential: For Direct Recruitment/ Contract : Graduate in any discipline with 5 years of experience of working in IT wing of Govt. Organization / Public/ Private /Industry Sector; and having experience in data entry , programme development, handling computer software , database and hardware. Persons in Govt. employment with 3 years regular service in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 are eligible to apply for deputation.
How to apply:
The interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format of application, duly completed; giving complete bio-data accompanied by the self attested copies of the certificates/ testimonials along with experience certificates. The crucial date for determining eligibility shall be the closing date of receipt of the applications. The applications complete in all respects as per the prescribed proforma indicated at Annexure-II should be forwarded to -The Manager (HR), Indian Institute Of Corporate Affairs, 2nd Floor, Paryavaran Bhavan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 1st Dec’2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IICA|