Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech/ MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech, B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur Howrah – 711103|
Detail of Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following temporary post to work in a project funded by Information Technology Research Academy (ITRA), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
- JRF: No. of post – One
- Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University OR B.E./B.Tech in CSE/IT or MCA with valid NET/GATE score and with minimum 7.0 CGPA or 65% marks from any recognized Institute / University
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of XML, OWL Technology, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analysis and Hadoop platform with Good Programming skill.
- Fellowship: Fellowship (Per Month): Rs.18,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.+ Rs. 100/- M.A.
- Duration: Two years.
- The post is purely temporary in nature but the selected candidate may register for Ph.D. at IIEST, Shibpur, after clearing the institutional admission procedure.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur)- Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.02.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur):
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience, Publications, Research interests etc. to Prof. Jaya Sil, Department of Computer Science and Technology, IIEST, Shibpur, P.O. Botanical Garden, Howrah, 711103, West Bengal by post and e-mail ( [email protected]) with advt. no. as the subject line within February15, 2015. Date of interview will be notified on the web site later.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIEST Shibpur|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017