Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Scientific Officer with B.E, M.E educational background on 09 Sep 2014
Company name : Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST Shibpur)
Posts : Scientific Officer
Qualification : B.E, M.E
Salary : Rs. 30,000/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Howrah
Walk in Date : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited, on plain paper with complete bio-data (including Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Postal Address, E-mail, Contact Telephone No., Mobile Ph. No., Academic Qualification, Work Experience etc.), for purely temporary posts of one (1) Scientific Officer in NaMPET Phase-II, DeitY, MCIT, Government of India sponsored project entitled “Design, development and testing of 3-phase permanent magnet machines and their converters ” in the Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah-711 103
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications:-
- B.E, M.E. in Electrical Engineering from premier institute with Power Electronics related ME Project & thesis.
- At least 5 years research experience (after M.E.) in Power Electronics Converters.
- Experience in design and fabrication of Power Electronics Converters & their control. GATE Qualification.
- Age less than 35 years on the date of interview.
- Desirable Qualifications:-
- Experience in design, fabrication and testing of power electronic converters (both IGBT and SCR based) and control using FPGA/DSP
- At least 60% marks throughout academic career
- Publications in National / International peer reviewed journals / conferences.
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 /- p.m. (consolidated).
- Date and venue of Interview: 9th September 2014 (Tuesday) at 2.30 PM in the APE Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIEST, Shibpur.
Signed softcopy (scanned) of the application may be submitted before-hand to the following email address : [email protected] The hard copy of the same should be submitted at the time of interview to the selection committee, at the Department of Electrical Engineering , Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology, Shibpur, Howrah, West Bengal, Pin -711103. Applicants are requested to bring at the time of interview, attested xerox copies as well as all the original certificates and testimonials for perusal and verification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 09.09.2014
Venue : Date and venue of Interview: 9th September 2014 (Tuesday) at 2.30 PM in the APE Laboratory, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIEST, Shibpur.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIEST||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016