Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) invites application for the recruitment of Project Coordinator/ Project Helper with MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ MBA holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE)
Posts : Research Assistant/ Research Associate
Qualification : MA/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA
Salary : Rs.1200-22,000/- p.m
No of Post : 07
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Research Assistant/ Research Associate:
Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), an autonomous organisation under Ministry of MSME, Govt. of India, invites application for the following posts on purely contractual basis for six months for conducting an Impact Assessment Study on Implementation of Catalytic Development Programme (CDP) in NE Region.
Post: Research Associate [5 Nos.]:
- Job description: Carry out the various activities under the study including Data collection, Data analysis, Drafting Report etc. under the guidance of the study team leader.
- Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/Biological Science/ Sericulture.
- Desirable: Minimum 1-3 years of experiences in data collection and analysis in research studies / impact assessment studies/ evaluation studies and other similar studies in relevant fields Sound knowledge of computer Experience in using statistical tools like SPSS, etc Good communication skills Experience of writing Report of research studies.
- Salary: Rs.22, 000/PM .
- Age: 21 -35 Years.
Post: Research Assistant [2 Nos.]:
- Job description: Assisting the study Team of the study on ‘Implementation of Catalytic Development Programme (CDP) in NE Region.
- Essential Qualification: Master Degree in Computer Science and IT/ Economics/Statistics/ Biological Science/ Sericulture.
- Desirable: Previous experience in similar works. Sound knowledge of computer Statistical tools like SPSS, Microsoft Access etc. Good communication skills.
- Salary: Rs.12, 000/PM .
- Age: 21 -30 Years.
Mode of Selection: Personal interview.
Expenses of selection: No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Place of Interview:
Interview will be held at Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Lalmati, Guwahati, 29. Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview. Date of Interview will be informed later through mail or phone call. Candidate may appear in the interview along with the original testimonials and two passport size photographs.
How to apply:
Candidate must send their Application clearly mentioning the post applied for along with the Bio-Data through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or they may submit the same in the IIE office on or before 10-12-2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIE|