Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA/M.Com/MBA/Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associates on or before 22/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associates|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Professor & Chairperson Research and International Collaborations Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B- 21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016|
Detail of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Research Associates Recruitment:
Candidates are required for empanelment as Research Associates on contractual basis for Research Division at IIFT, New Delhi.
- The candidates should be a Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Economics/International Business / Management or related discipline with good academic record and should possess excellent command over written and spoken English with good writing skills.
- Experience of carrying out data analysis, exploratory research, report writing and project coordination is desirable. The candidate would be expected to work hard and travel in India and overseas on short notice.
- Remuneration: All inclusive Rs. 23,000/- for Post-Graduate candidates and Rs. 26,000/- for PhD candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – Research Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associates Vacancy in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT):
Candidates may send their complete resume along with two references latest by 22nd February, 2015 to: Dr. Rakesh Mohan Joshi Professor & Chairperson Research and International Collaborations Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B- 21, IIFT Bhawan, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016. Email: [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017