Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal (IIFM Bhopal) invites application for the recruitment of Professors with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal (IIFM Bhopal)
Posts : Professors
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600 – 67000/- p.m.
No of Post : 06
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Forest Management is a premier national level Institute engaged in education, training, research and consultancy in the area of natural resource management. The Institute invites applications from outstanding persons with strong academic
background and published work for direct recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor in the areas of (i) Environment & Development Economics (ii) Strategic Management (iii) Eco-system and Environment Management and Associate Professors/ Professors in the areas of (i) Eco-system & Environment Management (ii) Sociology & Community Development (iii) Human Resource Management (Total Posts-6).
Qualifications & Experience for faculty positions:
- Assistant Professor: Emoluments :Pay Band : PB-3, Rs.15600 – 39100 with Academic Grade Pay (AGP) of Rs.8000/- per month (i) Minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.30,000/- + AGP of Rs.8000/- p.m. (ii) Should have a Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and at least three years industrial/research/teaching experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- Associate Professors : (i) To be appointed in PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with AGP of Rs.9500/- p.m. For direct recruits, minimum pay in the PB-4 to be fixed at Rs.42800/-. (ii) For appointment as Associate Professor, one should have a Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and a minimum of six years Teaching/Industry/Research experience, of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professors, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer.
- Professors : (i) To be appointed in PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with AGP of Rs.10500/- p.m. For direct recruits, minimum pay in the Pay Band to be fixed at Rs.48000/-. (ii) For appointment as Professor, one should have a Ph.D. with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record and a minimum of 10 years experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
General information about the posts advertised:
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are applicable as per Government of India rules.
- No interim enquiries, correspondence, communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Candidates working in government departments, public sector undertakings and government funded institutions must apply through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected.
- The eligibility criteria indicated are bare minimum and a mere fulfillment of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for an interview. If numbers of applications received are huge, the institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- For the purpose of selection, the Selection Committee shall decide about the modality of selection.
- The appointment is subject to the production of a certificate of physical fitness from the prescribed medical authority of the Institute.
- The cut off date for calculation of Qualifications and experience will be the stipulated last date for the receipt of applications.
- No soft copy of the application will be entertained for the candidates applying for the post.
How to apply :
The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to shortlist and select the candidates in any suitable position as above. Candidates fulfilling the qualifications, specialization and experience may submit their applications in the prescribed format which can be downloaded at www.iifm.ac.in/vacancies. The applications not submitted in the prescribed format shall not be considered. The application in the
format along with self attested copies of certificates may be sent by speed post to the Director, IIFM, P. B No.357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462 003 so as to reach by 10th December, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFM Bhopal|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016