Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal (IIFM Bhopal) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate with Post Graduate holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal (IIFM Bhopal)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Bhopal
Last date to apply : 01.12.2014
Details of Post :
Indian Institute of Forest Management is a premier national level Institute engaged in education, training, research and consultancy in the area of natural resource management. The Institute invites applications from outstanding research persons for recruitment as Research Associate in the areas of – (i) Eco-system & Environment Management (ii) Environment & Developmental Economics.
Post : Research Associate (2 Posts, UR)
- Pay Scale & GP : PB-3, Rs.15600-39100, GP-Rs.5400)
- Qualification & Experience: First Class Post Graduate in the relevant subject area with three years research/work experience.
- Age : Candidates should be below 35 years as on 31.10.2014.
- (Relaxation on age will be admissible as per GoI Rules for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates).
- Relevant subject area : (i) Eco-system & Environment Management : Ecology/ Environment Science/ Wildlife Science/Geography/ Botany/Forestry/ Agriculture/ Earth Science/ River Ecology & Water Management/ Mining and Sustainable Development. (ii) Environment & Developmental Economics: Ecological Economics/Environmental and Conservation Finance/ Econometrics/ Developmental Economics/ Eco-system modeling/Forest Resource Economics/ Agricultural and Applied Economics. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts. Those who are working in Government/ Autonomous bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
How to apply :
Interested candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format which can be downloaded at www.iifm.ac.in/vacancies and the applications not submitted in the
prescribed format shall not be considered. Separate application is to be submitted for each area. The application in the format along with self attested copies of certificates may be sent by post to the Director, IIFM, P. B No.357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462 003 latest by 1st December, 2014.
General information about the posts advertised:
- In addition to the regular pay, all permanent posts carry House Rent Allowance/Housing facility at the campus(subject to availability), Transport Allowance and Dearness Allowance as per institute rules.
- Every employees of the Institute will be covered by New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India/CPF as applicable.
- Leave Travel Concession (LTC) as per Govt. of India rules.
- Children Education allowance as per Govt. of India Rules .
- Reimbursement of medical expenses of self and dependent family members as per Institute rules.
- No interim enquiries, correspondence, communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Candidates working in government departments, public sector undertakings and government funded institutions must apply through proper channel and with a clear certificate that the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment order, if selected.
- The eligibility criteria indicated are bare minimum and a mere fulfillment of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for an interview. If numbers of applications received are huge, the institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidences.
- For the purpose of selection, the Selection Committee shall decide about the modality of selection.
- The appointment is subject to the production of a certificate of physical fitness from the prescribed medical authority of the Institute.
- The cut off date for calculation of Qualifications and experience will be the stipulated last date for the receipt of applications.
- No soft copy of the application will be entertained for the candidates applying for the post.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 01.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIFM Bhopal|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016