Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015/ESTT. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19.01.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||19.01.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Horticultural Experiment Station (Near Khandagiri), Aiginia, Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha|
Detail of Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name & duration of the project: Consortium Research Platform (CRP) on Borers (2014-15 to 2016-17).
- Nature of work: Field visit in four adjoining States including Lab work.
- Remuneration: Rs. 16000.00 + HRA per month for first two years and Rs.18000.00 + HRA for 3rd year.
- Qualification:M.Sc. Agri.in Entomology/Pathology OR M. Sc. in Zoology/Biotechnology.
- Desirable: Min. one year experience in Horticulture/Agriculture related research projects with Working knowledge in computer.
- Maximum Age: 35 years for men, 40 years for women as on the date of interview (relaxable for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per GoI norms).
Selection Procedure for Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19.01.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI):
Eligible candidates have to bring their Bio-Data, two numbers of passport size photographs, one set of self-attested copies of Educational, Experience and Caste Certificate (along with original document for verification). No TA and DA admissible for attending the interview. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position. The appointment is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and the candidate will not have any right for absorption in CHES (IIHR-ICAR. Candidates will be short-listed before interview if necessary.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19.01.2015
Venue : Central Horticultural Experiment Station (Near Khandagiri), Aiginia, Bhubaneswar-751019, Odisha
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015/ESTT.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIHR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|