Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Allahabad) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with M Phil / Phd holders
Company name :Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT Allahabad)
Posts :Assistant Professor
Qualification : M Phil / Phd
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
IIIT Allahabad invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor (on Contract). Selections will be made through statutory selection committee. The preference will be given to the candidates possessing Ph.D. and post Ph.D. teaching/researchexperience. Higher starting pay in the PB-3 and AGP may be given to such candidates on the recommendation of the selection committee. However, the minimum qualifications are same as given in the UGC Regulation on Minimum Qualifications for Appointments of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities, Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2010.
- Qualifications for Appointments of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities, Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2010
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
How to apply :
The Interested persons should send their detailed CV (Preferably by email), including academic record (percentage/grade/CGPA and class/division wherever applicable) from High School Board Examination onwards, the contact details of 3 referee, list of publication and other details which may be relevant to API as mentioned in aforesaid UGC regulation. Also, candidate needs to specify clearly if they want to apply for more than one field.Mere fulfillment of required minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview/discussion.
Benefits Provided : IIIT Allahabad makes every attempt to help faculty members settle in their academic role and to grow professionally. This includes:
- Contributory Provident Fund (CPF) and Medical facilities admissible as per the Institute Rules.
- A Cumulative Professional Development Allowance of Rs. 3 Lakhs for every block period of 3 years is available to every member of the faculty to meet the expenses for participating in both national and international conferences, paying the membership fee of various professional bodies, books and periodicals and contingent expenses.
- Reimbursement of telephone bills up to a ceiling of Rs.750/-per month. AccommodationSuitable residential accommodation as per Institute rules shall be provided on the Campus on joining the Institute (this is subject to availability).
About the Campus :
Extending into an area of 100 acres, the campus is imaginatively laid out with a picturesque landscape. The campus provides all essential amenities for community living, including Staff Club, Hospital, Shopping Centre, Banks, ATMs, Post Office, Community Centre, etc. Correspondence details E-mail: [email protected]; Phone: 0532-2922027; Fax No: 0532-2922125 Postal: Director, IIIT Allahabad, Deoghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad – 211012
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30 Sep 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIIT Allahabad||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|