Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM Kerala) invites application for the recruitment of Program Manager, Project Associates with MBA educational background
Company name :Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IITM Kerala)
Posts : Program Manager, Project Associates
Qualification : MBA
Salary : Rs. 30000-Rs.60000/- p.m
No of Openings : 03
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 25.10.2014
Details of Post :
The Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala (IIITM-K), was set up in 2000 by the Government of Kerala to be the state’s premier institute in teaching and research in Information Technology and related disciplines. The institute is currently accepting application from interested candidates for the followings posts in order to establish a Project Monitoring Unit for a large project.
Program Manager, Project Associates:
- No of post : 1 post
- Essential Qualifications: Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration/ Management/ e-Governance with at least first class marks from a recognized University. PMP® credential from PMI will be an advantage.
- Desired skills and experience: 1. Minimum 10 years experience in planning and monitoring of projects.2. Experience in e-Governance or service based industry.3. Experience in implementation of large IT based projects.4. Experience in establishing project management processes, e-Governance assessment frameworks and preparation of project status reports.
- Responsibilities: 1. Responsible for the overall functioning of the PMU 2. Review and validation of the deliverables of the implementing agencies 3. Monitor the performance of the implementation vendor including contract management. 4. Coordinate with the Higher Education department and the concerned committees on project implementation. 5. Coordinating with other specialists engaged for the project from time to time 6. Preparation of status reports for the project to be presented to the concerned committees.
- Remuneration: Rs. 60,000 per month (consolidated)
- No of post : Two posts
- Essential Qualifications: Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration/ Management/ e-Governance with at least first class marks from a recognized University.
- Desired skills and experience: 1. Minimum 2 years experience in working in a project environment. 2. Experience in e-Governance or service based industry.
- Responsibilities: 1. Assist the Program Manager of the PMU in collecting data, monitoring the progress of the project in various locations.2. Assist in preparation of project status reports 3. Assist in coordination with the Implementing Agency, universities, DTE and DCE.
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000 per month (consolidated)
How to apply:
Interested candidates meeting eligibility requirements may send applications in the prescribed format attached with relevant details and attested copies of testimonials to The Manager, (F&A), IIITMK, IIITMK Campus, Technopark, Karyavattom PO, Trivandrum – 695581. Superscribe the envelope with “Application for post applied………………….Last date of receipt of Application: 25h October 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIITM Kerala||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017