Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow/Technical Assistant with BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA holders
Company name : Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala
Posts : Project Fellow/Technical Assistant
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Salary : Rs.6,000-14,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
Details of Post :
Project Fellow/Technical Assistant
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala [IIITM-K] is a postgraduate autonomous academic institute established by the Government of Kerala. The institute is actively involved in postgraduate education, research, R&D in the areas
of Information Technology, Embedded Systems and Informatics. More information is available at www.iiitmk.ac.in. IIITM-K seeks applications for the position of Project Fellow: Two posts, Technical Assistant: One post.
Name of the Post : Project Fellow
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : First Class BE/B.Tech/M.tech with academic background in Biomedical engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Sciences. A minimum of 65% marks in the qualification degree is required to be considered for this post. Tiering of universities will be considered for ranking. Prior experience in MR sequencing/ MR imaging will be given weightage. The candidate should have very good exposure in MATLAB.
- Desirable : Knowledge in C/C++ is desirable but not a necessary requirement. Fresh graduates who aspire for high quality research are encouraged to apply. Selection of the candidate will be based on a skills test followed by interview.
- Remuneration : Rs.10,000/pm for B.E./ B. Tech graduates Rs. 12,100/- pm for the first two years and @ Rs. 14,000/- p.m. for the third year for candidates having 1st class M. Tech or 1st class B.E./ B. Tech with GATE score.
Name of the Post : Technical Assistant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : First Class MCA. A minimum of 65% marks in the qualification degree is required to be considered for this post. Prior experience in MR sequencing/ MR imaging will be given weightage.
- Desirable : The candidate should have very good exposure in C/C++ . Fresh graduates who aspire for high quality research are encouraged to apply. Selection of the shortlisted candidates will be based on personal interview.
- Remuneration : Rs.6,000/- p.m.
Interested candidates may send their biodata and filled in application in the prescribed format along with details and relevant copies of certificates to the Manager – Finance and Administration, IIITM-K, IIITM-K Building, Technopark campus, Kariyavattom P.O, Trivandrum, PIN – 695581 on or before 31stJuly 2014.
May super scribe the application envelope with “Application for post of ………. in the Project ——-.
Employer reserves the right not to fill up the posts if suitable candidates are not found. Mere fulfilling the minimum criteria does not entitle anyone eligible to be considered. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Canvassing in any form
would lead to automatic disqualification. Last date of receipt of Application: 31st July 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31.07.2014
|Click here for More Details|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017