Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Assistant on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad), Ahmedabad|
Detail of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) Executive Assistant Recruitment:
This role is a key position for the Institute. The Executive Assistant would support the Director in his various activities, which include strategic planning, outreach, management, administration, and responding to requests. You should assume a fast-paced and entrepreneurial approach to your responsibilities. You must be able to handle a multitude of tasks, with short and long-term objectives having at times, competing and conflicting levels of priority. You will function as Director’s liaison to external and internal constituencies, including the public; the press; government; the board; alumni; academic, business, and non-academic institutions; and programs, areas, centers, and committees in the Institute. You will coordinate the Director’s interactions with functionaries, faculty, staff, and individuals from various walks of life in a manner that is consistent with the overall strategy of engagement. You will represent the Director and the Institute in your interactions and must exemplify the Institute’s culture in your actions. Your work will often be of strategic and delicate nature, requiring utmost professionalism and confidentiality.
- Job Responsibility: All the activities require extensive, sensitive, and confidential handling, conducted as per guidelines from the Director. Supporting the Director in his work Arrange, prepare for, collate and organize information pertinent to, and selectively participate in internal and external meetings, and monitor follow-up action Conduct extensive online and off-line research, often on fast moving and complex issues Compose and develop outlines and presentations for talks, events, agendas and correspondence for special events, meetings, and activities Handle special projects for the Director Facilitate the Director’s engaging effectively with various constituencies Coordinate efforts of Director’s secretariat to provide seamless, efficient, and effective high quality service Oversee internal and external communications, including face-to-face, electronic, and social media. Arrange, coordinate and prioritize complex scheduling and logistics Provide coverage – answer urgent queries, prioritize requests and needs, handle urgent and important needs with appropriate care and speed Redirect inquiries to other departments, if required, and ensure they are followed through.
- Desired Skills & Qualities: Excellent organizational ability and outstanding problem solving skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Desire to excel, show initiative, and take ownership of tasks and issues Untiring attitude, dedication, and ability to work at long hours A dynamic working style as a collaborator and a team player Ability to think strategically, see the “big picture,” recognize impact of decisions on the operation and image of the Institute, and pay attention to details
- Reporting to: Director This position offers an opportunity to work closely with the Director and learn and grow. It requires an untiring commitment and sense of purpose.
- Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements: Post graduate in any discipline (equivalent to MBA). Relevant professional experience is valued. Knowledge of Institute will be helpful. Alumni of Institute are encouraged to apply.
- Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode.
- Age: Below 40 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad) – Executive Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Executive Assistant Vacancy in Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad):
Interested candidates are advised to visit the IIMA website for the announcement to Apply Online Only (applications not submitted online within the stipulated date will not be entertained). Last date for submission of application (online only) is February 25 th, 2015 by 6 pm
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IIM Ahmedabad|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|